So I’ve been wasting my time making really awful shoops of some My Immortal crap, and I’ve decided to share it with you guys.
Here we go:
Dumbledore made and Draco and I follow him. He kept shouting at us angrily. “You ludacris fools!” he shouted.
Is this what you wanted?!
Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top. “Bastard!” I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn’t have glasses anymore and now he was wearing red contact lenses just like Draco’s and there was no scar on his forhead anymore. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a sexy English accent. He looked exactly like Joel Madden.
Yes. He looks exactly like Joel Madden.
My friend B’loody Mary Smith smiled at me understatedly. She flipped her long waste-length gothic black hair and opened her crimson eyes like blood that she was wearing contact lenses on. She had pale white skin that she was wearing white makeup on.
Hermione was kidnapped when she was born. Her real parents are vampires and one of them is a witch but Voldemort killed her mother and her father committed suicide because he was depressed about it.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you B’loody Mary Smith:
Aaaaaaand… that’s about it, as of yet. It amused me for a little while, at least.
Practicing lines and hands. My lines are getting better. My hands… urk.
TBH, I got really lazy with this and did not finish it. Lol, their hair… it’s completely unshaded :/ Oh well.
I’m getting a better feel for colouring. I’m still not great at it, but IDGAF.
I started drawing this earlier and was playing around with the opacity, and for some retarded reason did not realise that this would change how the background would turn out. So they both had semi-transparent skin. Then to save the final copy, I had to merge all of the layers together, add a separate layer and scribble over everything that was supposed to be solid, then add the background… orz;;;;
Drew this last night because I got bored. Not sure what happened with the lighting/shadows, rofl.
I’m having fun figuring out how to colour. It’s great.
This is what I do when we are flooded in.
I’m still working on colouring, and now anatomy as well. This is the first time I’ve ever seriously attempted to colour hair before… or eyes, for that matter. Overall, I suppose I’m pleased with how it came out.
I’m still somewhat shaky with a graphics tablet, but I think I’m getting better. My lines are still sketchy, but at least there’s not a bajillion of them, now.
inb4 OMG SHE IS NEKKID. I could not be bothered drawing clothes. Drawing two nipples and a few lines for lady-parts is a lot easier.
Effects of Kissing:
- Long kisses are beneficial to our circulatory system. When kissing, our pulse rate is quickening up to 110 beats per minute. This is a great training for our cardiovascular system.
- After kissing, the lungs work harder, resulting in 60 inhales per minute compared to regular 20 inhales. Such “ventilation” is a good preventive measure against lung diseases.
- Some dentists believe that kissing is a preventive measure against dental caries. Indeed, kissing stimulates the flow of saliva that eliminates acid coat on the teeth.
- Kisses that last more than three minutes help us fight stress and its effects. Long kisses trigger the chain of biochemical reactions, which destroys stress hormones.
- Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
- Kissing is great for self-esteem. It makes you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.
- Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate. Research claims that three passionate kisses a day (at least lasting 20 seconds each) will cause you to loose an entire extra pound.
- Kissing is a known stress-reliever. Passionate kissing relieves tension, reduces negative energy and produces a sense of well being, lowering your cortisol ‘stress’ hormone.
- Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight, preventing baggy cheeks! The tension in the muscles caused by a passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.
- Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Those who kiss quite frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder and blood infections.
- During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.
- Kissing reduces anxiety and stops the ‘noise’ in your mind. It increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone that produces a feeling of peace.
i have no one to kiss
Bein’ a creeper, reblogging Emelia’s posts all the time. I have no shame.
When you see it…
I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF
HOLY FUCKING DSIFJDFOIGJDFIOGJDFOGIJDFGIJDFIGJO
That fucking terrified me D: I scrolled down, saw the image for a few seconds, then had to reload the page because my browser crashed (wat), and when I reloaded it, I was like “Bitch, I know you weren’t looking at me before D: “.
wtf is wrong with this world?????????????
‘Harry Potter’ actress in hiding from violent extremists
Afshan Azad, 22, who plays Padma Patil in the “Harry Potter” film series remains in hiding. She refused to appear in a London court and press charges, no doubt because she knows there’s no way the British police can protect her. It is open Islamic season on Ms. Azad.
What has she done to bring down the wrath of Allah? Ms. Azad’s boyfriend is Hindi, a non-Muslim.
And according to the racist, misogynist doctrine of the Islamists, she is a traitor to the umma, the transnational Muslim community, hence deserving a death sentence.
Ms. Azad’s father, Abul Azad, 53, and her brother Ashraf, 28, labeled her a “prostitute” when they discovered her secret boyfriend. Her brother beat her and her father threatened to kill her after she refused an arranged marriage with a Muslim man. Ms. Azad escaped her family home by climbing through a bedroom window. She has been in hiding ever since. And I’m afraid that like the Seattle cartoonist Molly Norris and so many others, she will remain in hiding for the rest of her life.
Just so we understand what’s going on: this is the norm in the Muslim world. Women who dare enter a relationship with non-Muslims are fair game for an honor killing, usually proceeded by various forms of unspeakable torture.
You would think that Ms. Azad’s case would sweep through Hollywood like a prairie fire, with celebrities stepping forward to condemn Islam’s war against women and offer support to this unfortunate young actress and the millions of Muslim women who live in perpetual fear of their lives. And hey, Hollywood is stuffed with card carrying feminists. So doesn’t it make sense that western women—specifically liberals who are always lecturing cave dwelling conservatives about social justice and human rights—would surge forward like an angry wave in support of their sister?
But gee willikers, listen to the silence.
It’s crazy that this is happening, but this article is fucking terrible. It starts off okay and then just goes right into the usual Islam-is-a-terrible-religion-full-of-religious-extremists thing.
This is racism and fear-mongering at its best.
“And according to the racist, misogynist doctrine of the Islamists…”
seriously? seriously? Islamists isn’t even a word! Islam isn’t about racism or misogyny, whoever wrote this article needs to get their facts straight.
I’m so sick of people thinking all Muslims are a bunch of religious extremists that only know violence and discrimination. what’s happening to Afshan Azad is really heartbreaking and I wish her all the best but the actions of some people with radical ideas can’t speak for all the Umma.
Thank you! That’s exactly what I was thinking the entire time I read this >:C